March 19, 2004
Things I've Learned So Far
Having Molly home for 48 hours has taught me the following:
1. That baby's ability to sleep is inversely proportional to your need for sleep.
2. That "poopy," "peepee," and "blanky" are actually medical terms.
3. Washing your hands 50 times a day makes your knuckles raw. Very raw.
4. My Dolby Digital 5.1 Home Entertainmnt System so lovingly assembled from hand-picked parts has no purpose in a baby's existence.
5. Cats instinctively compete for attention with babies.
6. Either develop negotiating skills or you'll change every diaper.
7. Cursing is not allowed, even in front of a four-week-old.
I'll have more lessons as I am taught them.Posted by tat at March 19, 2004 12:31 PM